The Fire Marshal's office is responsible for ensuring Fire Safety Compliance throughout the city. Fire inspections are conducted annually on all commercial properties within the city limits. Fire & Life Safety Prevention and Public Awareness Education Programs for Emergency Management are offered through the Fire Marshal’s office.
Our Fire Crews conduct inspections of buildings, Tactical Survey Reviews of businesses and Hydrant and Hose Testing to ensure safety standards are maintained. Additionally, Public Awareness Education Programs for Emergency Management, Fire and Safety Prevention are offered through the Fire Marshal's office.
This year's Pinellas County All- Hazard Guide (PDF) can be obtained at:
- City Hall (155 Corey Avenue)
- Community Center (7701 Boca Ciega Drive)
- Fire Administration (7301 Gulf Boulevard)
- Fire Station 22 (1950 Pass-A-Grille Way)
- Fire Station 23 (7301 Gulf Boulevard)
- Public Library (365 73rd Avenue)