Pool Staff will have the full authority to enforce these rules and regulations to ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all pool patrons.
- All patrons entering the pool must pay the entrance fee, including spectators.
- All patrons must shower before entering the pool.
- Proper bathing attire must be worn in the pool: no cut offs; basketball shorts or jeans are allowed in the pool.
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied and constantly supervised by a responsible adult (18+ years of age)
- All children not toilet trained are required to wear tight fitting waterproof pants with elasticized waist and legs over swim diaper. (available for sale at the pool office for $5)
- Food and drinks must be kept at tables and away from pool’s edge.
- No glass containers
- No alcohol
- No diving in any areas of the pool
- Keep stairs and ladders open for others and use them when entering and exiting the pool
- Running, pushing, horseplay, and any other undesirable activities are strictly prohibited
- No sitting or hanging on lane lines
- No smoking allowed inside the pool area, there are designated smoking areas outside the gates.
- No animals other than registered service animals
- If pool staff states the conditions are unsafe during a storm, all patrons must exit the pool area immediately
- Lanes are reserved for lap swimming and swim test
- Do not hang on basketball net or rim
- Shoot basketballs only from the water and do not throw them into the bucket features
- Please use changing rooms to change, this includes changing children and diapers
- Only coast guard approved lifejackets and puddle jumpers are allowed
- The pool schedule may change to accommodate special events or activities
- The City of St. Pete Beach is not responsible for any lost or stolen items
- Please treat everyone with respect
- Noodle and kickboards are to be used for exercise only
- All participants are required to take a swim test every day before using the slides. The test consists of demonstration to the pool staff the ability to swim 25 yards of front crawl
- 1 rider on the slide at a time
- Riders must slide down feet first on their backs
- Wait on the ground until the area is clear before entering the slide
- Leave the slide area immediately
- No masks or goggles on slide
- Warning: Water depth area is 6ft deep